The Norristown Preservation Society presents photos of historic Selma Mansion over the years.
Pictured is a large photo from the early 1960s when the home was owned by Maj. Joseph Fornance. Next is a photograph from April 30, 2011 with the house in serious decline.
Below, first row, is a photo from the turn of the 19th - 20th Century. Then one from the 1950s followed by an early image of the house in 1845 when the Andrew Knox family was in residence.
In the 2nd row is a photo from the 1990s, then a photograph from several years later in the early 2000s.
Finally is a picture of the estate pillars on Fornance Alley (Off of Airy Street) in Summer 2011.